UJC has a wide range of positions for staff members, interns, and volunteers.
Here is a list of current openings.
- Staff Attorney, Landlord-Tenant Practice (Safety Net Project)
- Benefits Advocate (Safety Net Project)
- Individual Giving Program Initiator (Street Vendor Project)
- Anti-Harassment Tenant Protection Program Coordinator (Community Development Project)
- Criminal Defense Attorney (Peter Cicchino Youth Project)
- Legal Internship (Community Development Project)
- Internships/Externships (Sex Workers Project)
The Urban Justice Center is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of race, religion/creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, military status, predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status or marital status.