Thank you for joining us on September 13th, 2022 for a night of entertainment, drinks, food, & fun to fuel social change! Check out photos from the evening here!
About Night Out
UJC’s Night Out is a yearly takeover of the Museum of the City of New York in support of social justice. For the first time in three years, join us in person for an evening of art, music, entertainment, food and drinks! We invite young professionals, young at heart professionals, and public figures with a pulse on current social justice issues to celebrate the community, enjoy everything the Museum of the City of New York has to offer, and raise awareness of UJC’s mission.
This year, we’ll be joined by Nev Schulman, the creator of MTV’s Catfish and a long time UJC supporter. Plus, in addition to our usual roster of talented NYC musicians and DJs, Night Out will offer an exclusive selection of foods provided by some of the best small restaurants in the city – the members of our Street Vendor Project! There will be delicious shrimp tacos, chicken kati rolls and samosas, as well as falafel for our non-meat eaters and a special sweet treat for dessert!
Young Professional Board Road to $30K – We did it!
Thank you to our 2022
As well as our
Sponsorship Levels & Perks
Silver: $2,500 (8 Tickets)
- Shared logo recognition with link on UJC event page
- Verbal recognition/thank you from event host
- Post-event shared sponsor thank you via email
- Post-event wrap report
- Opportunity for corporate rep to sit on the UJC Young Professional Board
Gold: $5,000 (16 Tickets)
ALL Sliver Sponsor perks, plus…
- Sponsor logo & designation on all event marketing
- Ad in event program (1/4)
- Logo feature in post-event recap video
Platinum: $10,000 (24 Tickets)
ALL Gold Sponsor perks, plus…
- Sponsor logo tied to event logo as Presented By XXXX
- Top billing on all marketing materials, web pages, social media posts and promotional emails
- E-blast to attendees about commitment to UJC
- Spotlight on website about company/social justice initiatives
- Branding on signage around event
- Opportunity to host a sponsor drawing or give away
- Ad in event program (1/2)
- Opportunity to sponsor a post-event discussion or panel
- Feature in post-event recap video (video of staff, event testimony, logo, etc.)
Who We Are:
Since 1984, the Urban Justice Center has led the way on social justice in New York City and around the world. We mentor the leaders of tomorrow and tackle the problems of today. By incubating the next generations of advocates, we ensure a better future for vulnerable communities. In 2021: