Our executive office employs those staff whose work serves the Urban Justice Center as a whole. It is composed of four departments:
- Doug Lasdon, Executive Director
- Sara Solfanelli, Chief Operating Officer & General Counsel
- Madeline Garcia Bigelow, Associate Director
Gretchen Nealon, Director of Development, 2008 to present; Columbia University, M.S. 2006, M.P.A. 2006; North Central College, B.A. 1997.
- Hugh Ryan, Development Associate, 2011 to present; Bennington College, M.F.A. 2009; Cornell University, B.A. 2000.
Josué Figueroa, Director of Administration and Office Services, 2002 to present; SUNY Oswego, B.A. 2001.
- Clarisa Ortiz, Front Desk Coordinator, 2014 to present; Touro College, pursuing B.S.; Plaza College, A.S. 1990.
- Judi Mercedes, Front Desk Coordinator, 2016 to present; John Jay College of Criminal Justice, B.S. 2013.
- Vanessa Rosario, HR Benefits Coordinator, 2016 to present; John Jay College of Criminal Justice, B.S. 2013.
- Sissy Villamar, Office Coordinator, 2017 to present; New York City College of Technology, B.S. 2009.
- Alina Tsui, IT Manager, 2017 to present; City College of New York, B.A. 2014
Idlir Kalemi, Fiscal Coordinator, 2013 to present; City University of New York – Brooklyn College, B.A. 2011.
- Shakil M Khan, Senior Associates, 2017 to present; Pace university, New York-B.B.A 2014.Currently pursuing M.B.A in Long Island University, Expected Date of Graduation Fall 2019.